- In Stock
- Product Code:
- 501 031
NEW: Reduced heating in TMR (Total Mixed Ration) after feeding!
FRESHFOSS REDUCES THE HEATING OF THE FEED
FreshFoss is a dry acid product that reduces heating in TMR (Total Mixed Ration) after feeding. FreshFoss TMR consists of a special combination of salts from organic acids that reduces the growth of harmful bacteria and mould. In that way, the product helps to slow down the heating process of the feed and thus protecting against the loss of nutrients and dry matter.
The properties of the product:
- Reduces heating in TMR after feeding
- Improving feed quality by reducing growth of harmful bacteria and mould
- Especially important if water is added to the ration and in warm periods
- Obvious to use for animal groups that are not fed daily
- Noncorrosive - the mixer waggon will not corrode
- Nontoxic and completely biodegradable
- Dosage: 1 to 3 kg of FreshFoss product per tonne of feed
- The dosage varies according to outside temperatures, humidity and feed quality.
- Begin with 1 kg of FreshFoss per tonne of feed, then increase the dose as needed.
- Increase the dose when the external temperatures are extremely high and / or in the case of poor quality.